Thursday, April 28, 2011

capture every moment



मेरी पुत्रवधू रिद्धिमा ने यह सुन्दर सी कविता तीन वर्ष पहले लिखी



The day begins... the day ends.....
its how the time flies....
and i dont realize....
one day this life will get over...
and i ll still be wondering "where did i keep my house keys?"...
There are so many things that I would still like to do...
There is lots of music that I still want to hear.....
There are lots of dreams that I still have to dream.......
There is a lot of earth that I still want to walk on....
Moment by moment... life slips by.....
like a small river under a huge bridge...
and all i see are shadows of myself searching for the right path......
In the end... I cant help feeling.. wish I had walked that path....
A lot has gone... A lot is awaited.....
what left are the moments....
moments i love..
moments i cherish......
moments that motivate me to live......
cant help feeling the beauty of it...
because even at this moment... as i write this......
time is slipping by.................
There is a lot of earth that I still want to walk on....

No comments:

Post a Comment