Friday, August 5, 2011

learning is forever !

There is no end for learning. In fact life itself is learning. The moment we think we have learnt enough, that is the beginning of our decline. There is always a great need to update our knowledge and skills. One should learn from every situation and from every person. We should always retain our nascent curiosity to learn and discover new things in life.
        Being a teacher I always used to think that I know more than students. Gradually I learnt that sometimes a particular student may be knowing more than me. I became less rigid then. Rigidity hinders our learning capability. We should be open to accept any new idea from anyone! In my personal opinion I think every living and non living thing around us can become our teacher; if only we are a curious student.  

No comments:

Post a Comment